Energy Market Info and Tips on How to Buy Less of What We Sell
Energy Management Solutions
Find information on products that could potentially reduce your energy spend.
- ChooseAgain: How to avoid buyers remorse
- EfficiencyEdge: Reduce energy consumption with no upfront costs
- Panoramic Power®: Unlock energy intelligence ︱Watch how Panoramic Power® works
- Demand Response: What is it? ︱How Demand Response works [Video]
- Stationary CNG: See the Benefits
- Strategic Services: See how our advisory services team help your large business
Deregulation & Energy Pricing
Learn how deregulation has impacted energy purchasing decisions and what options you have when choosing your energy supplier.
- Dollars & Sense of Deregulation [eGuide] ︱Dollars & Sense of Deregulation [Infographic]
- How to improve the efficiency of your business' electricity spending with deregulation.
- 10 Imperatives for Picking an Energy Provider Tips for finding the right supplier to fit your needs.
- The Myths and Realities of Energy Purchasing The truth about procurement options, providers and how they may impact your budget.
- The Competitive Electricity Market ︱The Competitive Electricity Market: Canada The history and benefits of electricity deregulation
- Energy Pricing Offers 101 ︱Energy Pricing Offers 101: Electricity ︱Energy Pricing Offiers 101: Natural Gas What to look for when gathering electricity and natural gas pricing offers.
- 5 Important Considerations for Better Energy Purchasing Decisions [eGuide] ︱5 Important Considerations for Better Energy Purchasing Decisions [Infographic] Help put your business on a path to better energy management and purchasing decisions.
- Top 5 Trends Impacting Energy Budgets Make smarter energy purchasing decisions by understanding trends that impact energy budgets.
- 5 Common Energy Buying Mistakes and How to Avoid Them Tips on how to avoid the most common mistakes when purchasing energy.
- Understanding Electricity Pricing [eGuide] ︱Understanding Electricity Pricing [Infographic] The first step to controlling your energy costs is understanding electricity pricing.
- Understanding Energy Choice How energy choice works and what it means for your business
- Capacity Markets Understand what capacity is and the current capacity markets
- PJM Capacity Changes: How You're Affected: If you're in the Pennsylvania, Jersey, Maryland capacity market, your business may be facing energy price increases. This eGuide explains what you can do to help mitigate and offset those potential increases.
- Powerful Decisions with Energy Data How you can use data to help make better energy purchasing decisions.
Energy Saving Tips
Learn what could potentially help you save on energy and costs.
- Energy Pools: There's Strength in Numbers [eGuide] ︱ Energy Pools: There's Strength in Numbers [Infographic] When small and mid-size businesses work together, they can trim energy costs.
- Polar Proof Your Business How to keep your energy costs down when prices heat up.
Informational articles, infographics, eGuides and videos to help you better understand the complexities of the energy business.
- The Utility vs. Retail Energy Provider: What's the Difference? Learn the differences between a utility and retail energy provider (REP).
- What is Demand? What is Energy? They're commonly used terms in the energy business, but what does demand and energy really mean?
- Shale Gas and the Future of the U.S. Energy Markets [eGuide]︱Shale Gas and the Future of the U.S. Energy Markets [infographic] Seven ways shale production is reshaping commercial and industrial energy purchasing.
- Top 10 Energy Numbers of 2015 ︱Video We’ve assembled some of the most telling energy statistics to help highlight the year’s biggest energy trends.
- The Power of a Kilowatt Hour A kilowatt is a unit of measurement for electricity. But what does it look like? See what you can do with just one kWh in this infographic.
- What is Supply-Side Energy Management? Businesses that once relied solely on utilities for and natural gas now have many cost-effective alternatives.
- What is Demand-Side Energy Management? Turn your business into the "virtual power plant" through demand-side energy management strategies.