Every month, over 214,000 invoices are printed and delivered to Direct Energy Business customers just like you. Help reduce the paper clutter and your carbon footprint by signing up for paperless billing today. Enrollment is quick and simple.
- Log in to My Account
- Go to Preferences
- On the Invoice Preferences tab, check the “I have read and agree with the Paperless Billing terms and conditions” checkbox.
- All of your accounts will be listed in the table. Select the checkbox in the Paperless Billing column for each account you would like to enroll.
- Click the Save Invoice Preferences button
As a part of our commitment to corporate responsibility, we plan to reduce paper statements to conserve the following resources in just one year. Together, we can help make an environmental impact by saving:
- 3,595 pounds of paper
- 13,277 pounds of wood
- 15,723 miles driven in your car
- 39,941 gallons of wastewater from discharging into lakes, streams and rivers
- 172 household garbage bags filled with waste from paper production
You will receive monthly email reminders when your bill is ready for viewing through My Account. With paperless billing, you can view, download or print your statement online anytime at your convenience. After enrollment in paperless billing, you should start receiving paperless statements in your next billing cycle.