Share:

Direct Energy Celebrates First Solar Customer: BJ’s Wholesale Club

By Direct Energy Business

We at Direct Energy Business are excited to be able to offer solar options for our commercial and industrial customers. It is one more tool in our total energy management toolkit to be able to offer our customers so they can best manage their energy portfolio.

We took time to celebrate our first solar customer, the North Brunswick, NJ, location of BJ’s Wholesale Club, on March 18. The site marked BJ’s Wholesale Club’s 18th solar installation. It was a great event and a great opportunity to showcase how we are Making Businesses Better.

Thanks to our partnership with SolarCity, they installed 1,664 Trina Solar 240W panels on the roof of that BJ’s Wholesale Club location. On-site, clean, renewable generation will cover 18 percent of the facility’s annual energy use. Direct Energy Business will supply the remaining 82 percent through its industry-leading PowerPortfolio product.

We look forward to continuing our relationship with BJ’s Wholesale Club and our future solar customers.

Photo via Jen Vitale Photography (from left):  Michael Hritz, Township of North Brunswick, NJ; Jose Rodriguez, BJ's Wholesale Club; Lee Keshishian, SolarCity; John Schultz, Direct Energy Business

Posted: March 19, 2014

Share:

Set your ZIP code and utility

Enter a valid ZIP code
Unfortunately, we don't currently service this area. Please try another ZIP code.

Loading please wait...

Don't see your utility?

We currently only provide service to the listed utilities. For question, please contact 1-888-925-9115.

Loading...

34.229.24.100